breastfeeding is a truly wonderful experience. providing a deep and soulful connection between mum & baby. and the perfect nutrition for the growth & development of your baby.
breastfeeding is a beautifully natural process, yet it’s not always easy. starting out can be a little daunting for mum & baby as you both get used to one another. practice and perseverance is the key as the rewards and benefits for mum & baby are huge. mumsmilk loves supporting our mums on this truly wonderful journey.
mumsmilk care antenatal and postnatal breastfeeding consultations
- antenatal – addressing your current concerns incl. previous breastfeeding challenges
- all your breastfeeding questions & concerns
- nipple pain & damage
- nipple infections including thrush
- vasospasm/raynauds syndrome of the nipple
- milk bleb
- low / over milk supply
- engorgement, blocked ducts & mastitis
- breast augmentation & reduction
- baby slow weight gain
- breast refusal, sleepy/fussy baby
- twins & multiple births