mumsmilk covid-19 safety measures
protecting you and your family, our team and the community is our primary concern.
mumsmilk has implemented the following safety measures:
- screening clients to ensure they are not experiencing symptoms, have not come in contact with covid-19 or have not attended any of the recent exposure sites.
- social distancing if possible.
- wearing face masks and gloves for assessments.
- hand hygiene esp. at the start and end of consultation.
- alicia and gabi are fully vaccinated against covid-19.
- If alicia or gabi show symptoms, they will get covid-19 tested and will not undertake face to face consultation until negative test result received. they will continue to follow the recommendations of victoria’s chief medical officer.